music rss CHAT home Web Home Email Display Clock Web Web

X-FAKER (ONLY 4 BOYZ)

ULL FIND D LATEST SOFTWARES TO THE LATET GAdGeT NEWZ
geT thE beST daTIn Tips U EVEr WAnted to have JUST FoR FRee

"When a man cancels a date he cancels it because he has to...But when an X-Faker cancels a date he cancels it because he has two."
BE AN X-FAKER



"NOW BE NOTICED WHERE EVER YOU GO





EVERY DAMN THING A TEENAGER EVER DREM OF.........

ALSO SEE www.xfaker.blog.co.in


I'M SURE U'LL CUM BAC FOR MORE

Top 10 Quotes You Never Heard During a Cricket Match


I finally gave up watching cricket after the Bhajji-Symonds

row. There was no point; real life (the fight) was presided

over by two dumbfounded commentators speculating the

cause, the language and the conclusion of it all.

The gentleman’s game has become so aggressive that

they had to coin a term for it, ‘sledging’. However, if you

believe that this aggression is an attribute of the new

millennia, think again. Here are some quotes compiled

over the years which you never heard on your TV.




Rod Marsh vs. Ian Botham

Rod Marsh: "How are your wife and my kids?"

Ian Botham: " Wife’s fine but the kids are retarded"

Anonymous

"What a classy shot! Its heading over the boundary!.

Wait, a man is under it. OUT! What was he thinking?

Appalling shot!"

Glenn McGrath vs. Eddo Brandes

McGrath: "Why are you so fat?"

Brandes: "Because every time I make love to your

wife, she gives me a biscuit."

Mark Waugh vs. Adam Parore

Mark Waugh: “I remember this bloke from last tour,

he couldn’t bat then and he can’t bat now'”

Adam Parore: “Yeah I remember you too. Last

time I was here you were going out with a fat old

ugly whore. Now you married her!”

Marv Hudges vs. Viv Richards

Richards: "This is my island, my culture.

Don't you be staring at me. In my culture

we just bowl."

Merv: "In my culture we just say f**k off."

Daryll Cullinan vs. Shane Warne

Shane Warne: “I had to wait for two years to
embarrass you again”
Darryl Cullinan: “Looks like you spent it eating".

Ian Healy vs. Arjuna Ranatunga

Ian Healy: "Put a Mars Bar on a good length.

That should do it."

(Shane Warne was having trouble getting the

overweight Sri Lankan captain to drive.)

Merv Hughes vs. Robin Smith

Merv: "You can't f***king bat, mate."

Smith: "Hey Merv, we make a fine pair. I can't

f**king bat and you can't f**king bowl."

Ian Healy vs. Arjuna Ranatunga

Ian Healy: "You don't get a runner for being

an overweight, unfit, fat c*nt!”

(When Arjuna Ranatunga called for a runner

on a particularly hot night during a one dayer in

Sydney)

Glenn McGrawth vs. Ramnaresh Sarvan

McGrath: “What does Brian Lara's cock taste like? “

Sarwan: “I don't know, go ask your wife “

(McGrath (replied): “You mention my f**king wife
again and I’ll rip your f**king throat out!”)



The Game

0 comments:

adbrite

Followers

OTHER BLOGS

CHECK OUT SOME OTHER BLOGS MADE BY ME::

1. www.xfaker.blog.co.in

2. www.datingxpert.blog.co.in (get to know all d dating tips for free)
3. www.dnextgen.blogspot.com (get all the latest games softwares for free)
4. www.ethicalhack.bog.co.in (get 2 know how to hack n all
the hacking tools for free)