music rss CHAT home Web Home Email Display Clock Web Web

X-FAKER (ONLY 4 BOYZ)

ULL FIND D LATEST SOFTWARES TO THE LATET GAdGeT NEWZ
geT thE beST daTIn Tips U EVEr WAnted to have JUST FoR FRee

"When a man cancels a date he cancels it because he has to...But when an X-Faker cancels a date he cancels it because he has two."
BE AN X-FAKER



"NOW BE NOTICED WHERE EVER YOU GO





EVERY DAMN THING A TEENAGER EVER DREM OF.........

ALSO SEE www.xfaker.blog.co.in


I'M SURE U'LL CUM BAC FOR MORE

Get Her A Gift And Get The Girl


‘What’s the easiest and the most effective way of impressing

a girl and impressing upon her the idea, that she means

the world to you?’ Our resident Casanova, the Playa

answered – just get her a gift. I did a double take, for

if my memory served me right The Playa is extremely

disparaging about guys who shower women with

flower and gifts. After all only a guy with an incredibly

low self esteem would use gifts as a form of ‘proposal’.

‘It’s a crude sidearm of a guy with no game’ says the playa.

So what led to a sudden and dramatic change in his philosophy?

Why giving gifts is a bad idea

He explained ‘using gifts to snag a woman early when you

are both testing the waters rarely ever works. But that’s

because of the kind of gifts guys usually go for. More

often than not, the gifts they are purchase are

unimaginative, cliqued and horribly expensive.

Moreover, using fancy gifts to get a girl early on in

a relationship is a way of saying – I feel I need

to bribe you into liking me (because as a man

I have little else to offer). However, a gift

that’s thoughtful, interesting and romantic

(in the true sense of the word) is a powerful

attraction building tool.’


A lesson from life

Honestly, I never quite understood the difference

before I met my current girlfriend. A Facebook

friendship to begin with, our chats (despite my

aversion to chatting) lengthened. And without

actually ever saying so, the bond had definitely

deepened between us. She like me was in

between relationships and before a fortnight

had passed, we were nicely into each other.

However, even though we both kept making

plans to meet up, our busy schedules conspired

to keep us apart. Then came a three day

impromptu trip to Mclodganj (Dharamshala)

with my colleagues. Leaving aside the various

adventures we had over there (one of which included

trippinn with a British Rock band and crashing at

the place of the lead singer), what made this

trip significant the practical lesson I received on

The Playa’s funda of buying gifts for potential girlfriends.

Mclodganj like most of tourist hotspots is filled

with shops selling local curios. Masks, statuettes,

woollens and handicrafts of every imaginable

variety – however, nothing enthused me enough to

pull out my wallet. Even though I really wanted to

purchase something for my lady love, the admonitions

of the Playa coupled with the fact that I didn’t see

anything she couldn’t have got in Janpath (near CP in Delhi)

acted as a restraint. Instead of getting her a cheesy

(and expensive) memorabilia that would make me

look cheesy, I’d get her nothing at all. It’s not as if I’m

stingy, but here we are talking about a girl I haven’t even

met.

Meaningful Gifts - Know What I Mean

However, on the third and last day of the trip, as were

walking to the mall area, from where we were supposed

to board the bus, I spotted a really old man sitting

under tree carvingdesigns on wooden blocks. The

designs were really

intricate and some of them beautiful enough to take my

breath away. These would make a perfect gift, I thought.

Mah girl

had told me that she was a fervent devotee of Lord

Krishna, and a member of the ISKON group. She had

also told me that she performs there every Sunday

with the other devotees.

Dressed in a traditional lehenga- choli she danced in

front the idol – interesting girl, don’t you think. So I asked

this fellow if he had carved a Krishna motif. After rustling

through his basket, he took out a block on which a peacock

feather was carved. And while it looked interesting enough,

what really sweetened the deal was the carving was actually

a tattoo imprint. The guy dipped it into thick mehendi mixture

and made an imprint on my arm. It rocked!! Talk about thoughtful

gifts.


She loved it!!

Needless to say that she was ecstatic with the gift

and the very interesting story which accompanied

it. A mild exaggeration of sorts but as the Playa says,

a little spice never hurts.

0 comments:

adbrite

Followers

OTHER BLOGS

CHECK OUT SOME OTHER BLOGS MADE BY ME::

1. www.xfaker.blog.co.in

2. www.datingxpert.blog.co.in (get to know all d dating tips for free)
3. www.dnextgen.blogspot.com (get all the latest games softwares for free)
4. www.ethicalhack.bog.co.in (get 2 know how to hack n all
the hacking tools for free)